Businesses thrive or perish according to the quality of their business processes, and recruitment is an excellent example. Hiring the right employees and contractors will determine the success of your enterprise. It also poses some of the biggest challenges -
Do you know where to look for the right candidates?
Can you cost-effectively access the talent you need in regional and international markets?
Can you efficiently manage both the temporary and permanent recruitment life cycles?
Using highly affordable services from experienced and skilled partners with proven success like Outsource2india can let you focus on growing your business. You can be confident in the knowledge that your recruitment process outsourcing and RPO life cycle are in good hands.
RPO Life Cycle - 9 Steps
Understanding the RPO life cycle is just the beginning. Having result-oriented recruitment consultants in-house, supported by leading-edge technology, is what distinguishes the recruitment process outsourcing services offered by Outsource2india. We use a robust, high-performance, yet flexible RPO process that have already won the loyalty of customers across the globe.
1. Getting Client Requirement :- Getting detailed client specifications for new hire requisitions, and formulating talent identification strategies to match specific needs of the clients
2. Sourcing Resumes :- Sourcing candidate resumes matching required skillsets from our profile database or partner database
3.Contacting Candidates :- Rigorous screening and evaluation to assess candidate's suitability for your business
4. Salary Negotiations :- Salary presentation to the candidates, and conducting salary negotiations for win-win outcomes
5. Shortlisting Profiles :- Shortlisting potential candidates for open positions that meet required criteria
6. Submitting Profiles :- Presenting a list of shortlisted candidates for vacant positions
7. Interviewing Candidates :- Conducting interview process in-house; either by Outsource2india, the client, or blended as per the client preferences, once the client approves of the submitted profiles
8. Finalizing Candidates / Closingfinalizing candidates :- Finalizing the candidates for the open positions, activity measurement, and success tracking
9. Getting Candidates on Board :- Onboarding new hires or off-boarding as required. Ongoing relationship management with the client and new hires (employees and contractors) to consolidate successful recruitment for your business